Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Learning about blogs

Creating this blog hasn't been too difficult, so far. I guess Google has done most of the work, but finding out what you can do is interesting and a new learning experience. I am about to be 65 years old and subscribe to the theory that if you stop learning, you stop living. That said, I guess if anyone is reading these postings, when things stop or stop changing, I'm dead.

This message has nothing to do with the railroad, I guess, just how this site came about. Actually, I have another live steam railroader to blame. Erin Swain lives north of me, in Flagstaff, AZ and keeps a blog of his adventures with his railroad, the Flagstaff, Coconino and Western. I found it interesting and signed onto "Blogger" to see what it was all about. There you have it, hooked on a new adventure. Thanks Erin, I think!

It is New Year's Eve, so Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Just ran across your blog for the first time. looks good. Is there enough track to run the fitchburg on yet? let me know and I will visit when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete